(1) That the contents of this report and any financial implications for the Council be noted.
(2) That Full Council be recommended to agree:
· the option of no-change to the Council Tax Reduction Income Banded Scheme for Working Age Customers for 2022-23;
· to amend the Working Age Regulations in line with annual uprating; and
· to amend the Council Tax Regulations for pensioners in line with uprating announced by Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities.
(3) That, having given due consideration, Full Council be recommended to agree the following levels of Council Tax discounts and premiums for 2022- 23 as follows:
· Retain the discount for second homes at zero
· Retain the discount for empty homes (unoccupied and substantially unfurnished) at 25% for 6 months and thereafter zero.
· Retain the empty homes premium of an additional 100% for properties that have remained empty for more than 2 years.