Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To inform the Executive of the progress against our corporate priorities, a Leadership Risk update linking to the performance and a financial update
(1) That the monthly Performance, Risk and Finance Monitoring Report be noted.
(2) That the uses of specific grant related reserves be noted.
(3) That uses of earmarked reserves (within s3.23 savings) be approved.
(4) That the Capital carry forwards described in the Annex to the Minutes (as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
(5) That Council be recommended to approve increases in the capital programme for the following two capital grants: Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (Commercial Development, Assets and Investment Directorate) and Garden Town (Growth and Economy Directorate).
(6) That Council be recommended to approve a transfer of £75k capital budget from the Finance Replacement System to the HR/Payroll System.
(7) That the revised schedule of fees and charges for Environmental Health and Licensing (Annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) which are to be applied for the 2021/22 financial year be approved.
(8) That the carry forward of funding into reserves and agree to the allocations being released for use in 2021/22 as described in the Annex to the Minutes (as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: Michael Furness, Assistant Director Finance Email: email@example.com Tel: 01295 221845, Louise Tustian, Head of Insight and Corporate Programmes Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01295 221786.
Report author: Louise Tustian
Publication date: 06/07/2021
Date of decision: 05/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 05/07/2021 - Executive
Effective from: 10/07/2021