Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider car parking matters
(1) That the progress on delivery of the car parking strategy and action plan be noted.
(2) That changing Bolton Road car park to a short stay car park once Cherwell Drive long stay car park is completed be approved.
(3) That the change of Chapel Brook car park to a long stay car park be approved.
(4) That it be approved to increase car park charges by August 2021 (Annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book).
(5) That the progress on the move to Civil Parking Enforcement be noted.
Reason Key: Significant Effect on communities in two or more wards;
Corporate Priorities : An enterprising economy with strong and vibrant local centres;
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: Ed Potter, Assistant Director: Environmental Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0300 003 0105.
Report author: Ed Potter
Publication date: 08/06/2021
Date of decision: 07/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 07/06/2021 - Executive
Effective from: 12/06/2021