Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the 2021/2022 joint performance, finance and risk outturn report
(1) That the Annual Report 2021-2022 (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be noted.
(2) That the Risk and Opportunities Management Strategy 2022/23 (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be noted.
(3) That the carry forward of funding into reserves as set out in the annex to the Minutes (as set out in the Minute Book) be approved and the allocations being released for use in 2022/23 be agreed
(4) That Capital carry forwards as set out in the annex to the Minutes (as set out in the Minute Book) be approved:
(5) That authority be delegated to the Assistant Director of Finance, in consultation with the Leader of the Council, to approve the Community Project, spend to be funded from S106 as set out in the annex to the Minutes (as set out in the Minute Book) once additional information on the Project has been provided. .
(6) That the Use of / (Contributions to)Reserves be approved.
(7) That the outturn underspend for2021/2022 be noted.
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: Michael Furness, Assistant Director Finance & S151 Officer Email: email@example.com Tel: 01295 221845, Celia Prado-Teeling, Performance & Insight Team Leader Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01295 221556.
Report author: Michael Furness
Publication date: 07/06/2022
Date of decision: 06/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 06/06/2022 - Executive
Effective from: 11/06/2022