Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the Graven Hill – Local Development Order (amendment)
(1) That the proposed revisions to the Graven Hill Phase 1 Local Development Order (Second Revision) 2017 be noted.
(2) That the draft Graven Hill Phase 1 Local Development Order (Third Revision) 2020 (Annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be noted.
(3) That the consultation process undertaken in respect of the draft LDO (Third Revision) 2020 and comments raised to date be noted.
(4) That the requirement to notify the Secretary of State of a decision to adopt a Local Development Order as soon as practicable, and no later than 28 days after the Local Planning Authority has adopted the Order be noted.
(5) That the Council’s adoption of the draft Graven Hill Phase 1 Local Development Order (Third Revision) 2020 be authorised, subject to the Assistant Director –Planning and Development being satisfied that no substantive objections have been received in consultation with the Lead Member for Planning.
Reason Key: Significant Expenditure or Savings and effect on communities in two or more wards;
Corporate Priorities : An enterprising economy with strong and vibrant local centres;
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: David Peckford, Assistant Director: Planning and Development Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01295 221841.
Report author: Maria Dopazo
Publication date: 03/11/2020
Date of decision: 02/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 02/11/2020 - Executive
Effective from: 07/11/2020