Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the Annual Monitoring Report 2020
(1) That the 2020 Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved for publication.
(2) That the district’s housing delivery and five-year housing land supply positions (for conventional housing and for Gypsies and Travellers) as set out in the Annex to the Minutes (as set out in the Minute Book) and the need for updating of the land supply positions should these materially change be noted.
(3) That the 2020 Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP) (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved for publication.
(4) That the 2020 Brownfield Land Register (BLR) (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved for publication.
(5) That the Regulation 10A Review of Local Plan Policies 2020 (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved for publication.
(6) That the Assistant Director for Planning and Development in consultation with the Lead Member for Planning be authorised to make any necessary minor and presentational changes to the Annual Monitoring Report, Infrastructure Delivery Plan update, Brownfield Land Register and Regulation 10A Review of Local Plan Policies 2020 if required prior to publication.
Reason Key: Significant Expenditure or Savings and effect on communities in two or more wards;
Corporate Priorities : An enterprising economy with strong and vibrant local centres;
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: Maria Dopazo, Acting Planning Policy, Conservation & Design Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01295 227970.
Report author: David Peckford
Publication date: 05/01/2021
Date of decision: 04/01/2021
Decided at meeting: 04/01/2021 - Executive
Effective from: 09/01/2021