Approved, conditions to be set out in the minutes
The Committee considered application 21/04037/F for an electricity kiosk and 6no charging stations for Electric Vehicle Charging at Calthorpe Street West Short Stay Car Park, Calthorpe Street, Banbury, OX16 5EX for EZ Charge Limited.
In reaching its decision the Committee considered the officer’s report and presentation and the written and verbal updates.
(1) That authority be delegated to the Assistant Director for Planning and Development to grant permission for application 21/04037/F subject to:
i) The expiry of the public consultation period and there being no further comments received which raise new issues not before the committee in their decision making: and
ii) The following conditions (and any amendments to those conditions as deemed necessary):
1. The development to which this permission relates shall be begun not later than the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
Reason - To comply with the provisions of Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
Compliance with Plans
2. Except where otherwise stipulated by conditions attached to this permission, the development shall be carried out strictly in accordance with the following plans and documents: drawing numbers OPAC-SSE-CM-XX-DR-E-0001 Rev 06, ACR-O-VOWH-LE-1400_01 D, ACR-O-VOWH-LE-1400_02 D, ACR-O-VOWH-LE-1400_03 D, ACR-O-VOWH-LE-1400_04 D and ACR-O-VOWH-LE-1400_05 D, and image showing the ‘EZC-_CPC1_SYSTEM_SPECFICATION'.
Reason – For the avoidance of doubt, to ensure that the development is carried out only as approved by the Local Planning Authority and comply with Government guidance contained within the National Planning Policy Framework.
3. If, during development, contamination not previously identified is found to be present at the site, no further development shall be carried out until full details of a remediation strategy detailing how the unsuspected contamination shall be dealt with has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. Thereafter the remediation strategy shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details.
Reason: To ensure that any ground and water contamination is identified and adequately addressed to ensure the safety of the development, the environment and to ensure the site is suitable for the proposed use, to comply with Saved Policy ENV12 of the Cherwell Local Plan 1996 and Section 15 of the National Planning Policy Framework.
4. Notwithstanding the submitted details, no development shall commence in respect of the kiosk unless and until full design details of a mitigation scheme have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The scheme shall include alternative externally facing materials and landscaping details. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details prior to the first use of the development and shall be retained as such thereafter.