Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To seek approval of the Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) 2019 and to present the District’s current housing land supply position
(1) That the 2019 Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
(2) That the district’s housing delivery and five year housing land supply positions (for conventional housing and for Gypsies and Travellers) at Section 5 of the Annual Monitoring Report and the need for updating of the land supply positions should these materially change be noted.
(3) That the 2019 Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP) update (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
(4) That the 2019 Brownfield Land Register (BLR) (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
(5) That the Assistant Director for Planning and Development be authorised to make any necessary minor and presentational changes to the Annual Monitoring Report, Infrastructure Delivery and Brownfield Land Register if required prior to publication.
Corporate Priorities : District of Opportunity & Growth;
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: David Peckford, Assistant Director: Planning and Development Email: email@example.com Tel: 01295 221841.
Report author: David Peckford
Publication date: 07/01/2020
Date of decision: 06/01/2020
Decided at meeting: 06/01/2020 - Executive
Effective from: 11/01/2020