Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the Community Nature Plan
(1) That the progress of the Community Nature Plan 2018-20 be noted.
(2) That recent government guidance relating to restoring and enhancing nature and green spaces be noted.
(3) That the biodiversity net gain guidance (annexes to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
(4) That seeking a minimum of 10% biodiversity net gain through engagement with the planning process be endorsed.
(5) That a Biodiversity in the Built Environment Good Practice Guide ‘Preservation of existing nesting sites and provision of artificial nesting sites’ (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
Corporate Priorities : Clean, Green and Safe;
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: Nicola Riley, Assistant Director: Wellbeing Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01295 221724.
Report author: Nicola Riley
Publication date: 08/10/2019
Date of decision: 07/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 07/10/2019 - Executive
Effective from: 12/10/2019