Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To seek approval of the Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) 2018 and to present the District’s current housing land supply position
(1) That the 2018 Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
(2) That the district’s housing delivery and five year housing land supply positions (for conventional housing and for Gypsies and Travellers) at Section 5 (Theme 2) of the AMR be noted and it be further noted that these positions will be reported to Development Management officers and Planning Committee as required.
(3) That the 2018 Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP) update (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
(4) That the 2018 Brownfield Land Register (BLR) (annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved.
(5) That the Assistant Director for Planning Policy and Development be authorised to make any necessary minor and presentational changes to the Annual Monitoring Report, Infrastructure Delivery Plan update and Brownfield Land Register if required prior to publication.
Corporate Priorities : District of Opportunity & Growth;
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: Jim Newton, Assistant Director: Planning and Economy (SNC) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0300 003 0108, David Peckford, Deputy Manager – Planning Policy and Growth Strategy Email: email@example.com Tel: 01295 221841.
Report author: Jim Newton
Publication date: 04/12/2018
Date of decision: 03/12/2018
Decided at meeting: 03/12/2018 - Executive
Effective from: 08/12/2018