Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To seek approval of the planning authorities’ Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) 2021
(1) That the 2021 Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) (Annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved for publication.
(2) That the district’s housing delivery and five-year housing land supply positions (for conventional housing and for Gypsies and Travellers) at Section 5 of the AMR and the need for updating of the land supply positions should these materially change, including consideration of the Vale of White Horse Council’s 3 December 2021 Cabinet decision relating to the Regulation 10A review of its Part 1 Plan, be noted.
(3) That the publication the 2021 Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP) update (Annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved for publication.
(4) That the 2021 Brownfield Land Register (BLR) (Annex to the Minutes as set out in the Minute Book) be approved for publication.
(5) That the Assistant Director - Planning and Development in consultation with the Lead Member for Planning, be authorised to make any necessary minor and presentational changes to the Annual Monitoring Report, Infrastructure Delivery Plan update, Brownfield Land Register and Housing Delivery Action Plan, if required prior to publication.
Reason Key: Significant Effect on communities in two or more wards;
Corporate Priorities : An enterprising economy with strong and vibrant local centres; Healthy, resilient and engaged communities; Housing that meets your needs; Supporting Environmental Sustainability;
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: David Peckford, Assistant Director Planning & Development Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01295 221841, Andrew Maxted, Planning Policy, Conservation and Design Manager Email: email@example.com Tel: 01295 221642.
Report author: Andrew Maxted, David Peckford
Publication date: 11/01/2022
Date of decision: 10/01/2022
Decided at meeting: 10/01/2022 - Executive
Effective from: 15/01/2022